Once the home inspection is complete, you will receive a home inspection report that details the house and all its major systems. This report identifies any major defects and provides recommendations for repairs, further investigation and maintenance.
We will also review and discuss our findings and discuss them with you so that you can have a clear picture of your investment.
We Inspect Your Entire Home
Checkmark Home Inspections will inspect the following elements of the home, and detail them in your pre-purchase home inspection report:
- Roof, flashings and chimneys
- Exterior walls, gutters and downspouts
- Windows and doors
- Decks, steps, balconies, porches and patios
- Retaining walls, lot grading, driveways and walkways
- Foundation and structure
- Electrical system
- Heating system
- Air conditioning and heat pumps
- Insulation and vapour barriers